Michigan’s educators inspire others every day through leadership, innovation, and vision. Michigan’s citizens need to know what that looks like for you. In three minutes or less, share your answer to one (or more!) of the following:
- What does excellence mean to you as a leader of a school district?
- What—or who–inspires you?
- How are you (or your staff) inspiring others?
- How is your leadership servicing, leading, and collaborating with others?
Three ways to share:
- Send a 300-500 word essay to email@example.com
- Set up a time to record a video with Mitch Smith at the MASA office. email Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a recording time.
- Record yourself and send the video file to Mitch Smith at email@example.com.
MASA will share your story with readers of the new InspirED Michigan online magazine, a collaborative initiative of Michigan’s school community to tell the truth about public education.