The next issue of the Leader magazine is now out. It’s best read and enjoyed in print and you should see it in your mailbox soon, but you can also get a sneak peek online at the digital version and all its digital extras.
A few highlights from this one:
- Legislative Voice: MPSERS Changes on the way
- 200+ Sign Letter to Congress to Protect Title II-A Funding
- New Principals Network offers PD for the Principals in your District
- Watch Saginaw ISD Superintendent Kathy Stewart give an MASA Ed Talk about Math in the Mail at the 2017 MASA Midwinter Conference
- Southfield Public Schools chooses a purposeful evaluation process that they use for the administrators from the superintendent down, to align its district goals. Superintendent Dr. Lynda Wood, Trustee Yolanda Charles and other administrators talk about the system.
- Lansing School District Superintendent Yvonne Caamal Canul is interviewed and offers perspectives on receiving the AASA Women in School Leadership award, district leadership, what it means to be an urban district leader and shares stories from her career as an educator – from teacher to superintendent.
Find all this great extra content here: http://gomasa.org/communications/leader