MASSP Invites You to Nominate Your Best!
Building leaders do so much for so many, yet are oftentimes unsung heroes. Nominate your outstanding administrator for Michigan’s 2018 Principal, Assistant Principal or CTE Administrator of the Year award.
MASSP is currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
- High School Principal of the Year
- Middle Level Principal of the Year
- CTE Administrator of the Year
- Assistant Principal of the Year
Although there can only be one winner in each category, the nomination itself is a great honor for anyone lucky enough to receive it.
Nomination forms must be received by the close of business on Friday, November 10th. Each nominee will be notified of his/her honor. One winner in each category will be selected by committee and honored at MASSP’s EdCon 2018 at Grand Traverse Resort in June. In addition, one Principal winner (either Middle Level or High School) and the Assistant Principal winner will represent the state of Michigan and be considered in the selection for national awards.
In order to be considered for the award:
- All nominees MUST be current MASSP members.
- Principal nominees must have served in that capacity for at least three years for any combination of grades 6-12.
- CTE nominees must have at least three years of experience at one or more CTE programs/facilities.
- CTE nominees must have CTE program administration as their primary responsibility and also exhibit statewide or regional leadership activities.
We hope that you will take the time to give kudos to a much-deserving administrator in your school or community. Please navigate to mymassp.com/files/PoY2018.pdf to download the 2018 nomination form and instructions.
Remember, all forms and required components must be received by the close of business on Friday, November, 10th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Chelsey Martinez at email@example.com.