In this age of technology, many school districts face challenges as a result of students or staff using — or misusing — technology. To help districts gain the information and background needed to address critical technology issues, MASB and Neola are offering a School Law and Policy Seminar on January 12 in Lansing.
Topics covered will include:
- Internet safety for schools
- Social media policies
- Disciplining cyberbullies
- Archiving electronic communications and records
- Best practices on data security for schools
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12, 2018
- Where: The MTG Space, 4039 Legacy Parkway, Lansing, MI 48911
- Cost: $180 per person
For more information or to register, click here.
Questions? Contact Stacy Washington at MASB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.327.5936.