“Leadership for Learning & Achievement” is the topic for the next session of the New Superintendents Leadership Academy, set for Wednesday, Feb. 7, in Lansing. Topics that will be covered during this daylong event include:
- Effective Leadership Teams
- Leading the Board
- Did You Know: Leadership Topics
- Featured Leadership Panel
Your first few years as a superintendent require enormous growth as a leader. The New Superintendents Leadership Academy was created by MASA in partnership with the Michigan Leadership Institute to support superintendents who are new to the position, as well as superintendents who want to continue to grow and build new strengths in this tough but rewarding job. Click here to learn more about the New Superintendents Leadership Academy.
Be sure to mark your calendar for the next session in this series: “HR Practices and Procedures for Success” will be held on April 20 in Lansing.
- New Superintendents Leadership Academy: Leadership for Learning & Achievement
- When: Feb. 7, 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: $175 per attendee