Calling all those who communicate about schools: You are invited to the Annual 2018 Michigan School Public Relations Association (MSPRA) Conference from March 15-16 at the H Hotel in Midland.
Whether you’re seeking to strengthen relationships with your district’s constituents, or laying the foundation for your school’s next marketing campaign, this conference will help you develop strategies that work.
You’ll learn about:
- Incorporating a positive mental health initiative at your school
- Knowing when to use a survey vs. a focus group
- Marketing Career and Technical Education to recruit students
- Creating and maintaining your brand
- Reinventing your district’s on-boarding process
- Using data to better promote your district
- Communicating school finances in easy-to-understand terms
- And so much more!
You won’t find this practical, high-caliber, Michigan-specific communication training any where else!
- When: March 15-16, 2018
- Where: H Hotel, 111 W. Main St, Midland, MI 48460
- Cost: Get the early bird rate of $250 per MSPRA member if you register by February 23; the cost increases to $275 after February 23. Non-member registration is $350. Single day registration for March 15 or March 16 is $175 per day.
- Click here to see the detailed agenda and program flyer
Who should attend?
This conference is ideal for anyone who is responsible for school communications, including:
- School communicators
- Public relations professionals
- School board members
- Other school staff responsible for school communications activities