Join MASA on Monday, July 30, for a free instructional webinar on how to apply for the MDE’s Title II, Part A, Teacher and Leader Instruction Competitive Grants Program. The live webinar will run from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.; a recording will be provided to all registrants, whether they attend the webinar or not.
The window to apply for the Title II A grants is small—the deadline is Friday, Aug. 10—so MASA wants to arm our members with good information that will help them submit strong applications.
During this one-hour webinar, participants will learn about the MASA programs that qualify for the grant funding and the process for applying. MASA Deputy Executive Director Dr. Tina Kerr will detail pre-approved programs and Rebekah Emmerling, manager of the Educator Evaluation Unit in the MDE’s Office of Educator Excellence, will walk through the application process.
The MASA programs that qualify for the grant funding include:
- Mentor Coaching for superintendents in years 1-3
- Navigate Leadership for aspiring superintendents
- Sustain Excellence for current superintendents
- Horizon U.P. for members living in northern Michigan
- Horizon Year 2 for those who have already completed Year 1 of Sustain or Navigate
- New Superintendents Leadership Academy for new superintendents
- School ADvance for administrator evaluations
There is no cost to sign up for this webinar. Register today!Register/View