MASA is excited to introduce a new membership for executive assistants and administrative assistants working in a district’s central office.
MASA recognizes that the support superintendents receive from their executive and administrative assistants is essential to the success of a school district. That is why MASA is creating a membership especially tailored for the administrative professionals who work hard in support of public schools and their superintendents.
With this membership, executive and administrative assistants receive:
- A subscription to the MASA Morning News, a daily roundup of education-related news articles from across the state.
- A subscription to eLeader, MASA’s digital newsletter that features all the latest news and important upcoming events.
- Access to professional development conferences offered by MASA and tailored to the unique needs of an executive assistant.
- Access to training webinars and drive-in conferences focusing on topics that will help executive assistants excel in their jobs.
- A discounted registration fee for MASA’s Nov. 1-2 conference for executive and administrative assistants – Elevate – that we are offering in partnership with the Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals. (More details coming soon!)
MASA has a long legacy of supporting superintendents and central office administrators because we believe strong leadership is essential to a highly functioning and successful public school district, and now we want to extend our support network. Our goal with this membership category is to provide professional development programs for administrative professionals, as well as opportunities to network and learn from your colleagues at conferences and workshops.
An MASA executive assistant membership is $100 for one year. (Note: A district must already be an MASA member in order for an executive or administrative assistant to become a member.)
If you have any questions, please contact the MASA office at (517) 327-5910.