MASSP is currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Assistant Principal of the Year – Due Nov. 16
- Principal of the Year (HS/ML/CTE) – Due Jan. 25
Although there can only be one winner in each category, the nomination itself is a great honor for anyone lucky enough to receive it. Each nominee will be notified of his/her honor. The winner in each category will be honored at MASSP’s EdCon 2019 at Grand Traverse Resort in June. In addition, one winner (either Middle Level or High School) will represent the state of Michigan and be considered in the selection for National Principal of the Year.
In order to be considered for the award:
- All nominees MUST be current MASSP members.
- Principal and Assistant Principal nominees must have served in that capacity for at least three years for any combination of grades 6-12.
- CTE nominees must have at least three years of experience at one or more CTE programs/facilities AND have CTE program administration as their primary responsibility and also exhibit statewide or regional leadership activities.
We hope that you will take the time to give kudos to a much-deserving administrator in your school or community. Please click the links below to to download a PDF copy of the correct nomination form and instructions.
- Assistant Principal of the Year – Due Nov. 16: http://tiny.cc/APoY2019
- Principal of the Year (HS/ML/CTE) – Due Jan. 25: http://tiny.cc/PoY2019
Remember, all forms and required components must be received in the MASSP office by the due dates listed above. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Chelsey Martinez at email@example.com or 517-327-5315.