Every student’s situation is unique. Some students excel with the schedules and course offerings they’re provided. Others don’t. Some students will fail their courses needed for graduation. Others will want to study subjects you don’t have the capacity to offer.
In a perfect world, you’d give them everything. Each student would have a scheduled tailored to their specific needs and interests. Unfortunately, you likely don’t have all resources necessary to grant every student’s wishes. Online learning can provide you with the flexibility you need to make their dream schedules a reality.
Our award-winning online courses are taught by highly qualified, Michigan-certified teachers and can help you:
- Expand your school’s curriculum
- Meet every student’s specific needs, and
- Engage each student’s unique interests.
If your students need courses that you don’t currently have the capacity to offer, ask your counselors to enroll them in our Trimester 3 and Summer 2019 online courses.
Did you know that any student can enroll in Trimester 3 courses. . . Even if your school operates on a semester schedule! Even if it means starting a little later than usual, your students can still enroll in Trimester 3 online courses and finish their coursework by the end of this school year.
This is a great option for students who need to recover courses for graduation, are dissatisfied with their current schedules, or have extenuating circumstances that require them to learn from home for the remainder of the school year. Students can still enroll in our Trimester 3 courses until Monday, April 1.
When it comes to summer learning options, you can have your cake and eat it, too. Your students and parents are demanding summer learning options. You need a solution that meets the needs of your students without breaking your budget. Good news: You can have it all by designing a summer school program that results in high student success rates while operating in a cost-neutral or revenue-positive fashion.
Why choose Michigan Virtual over other vendors?
We’re glad you asked. Here are three really good reasons:
- Every course we offer is taught by a highly qualified, Michigan-certified teacher who is an expert in their subject area.
- Our student pass rate is significantly higher — more than 25 percentage points higher — than the statewide average for virtual learning.
- We offer over 200 online courses on a variety of fascinating subjects for Michigan high school and middle school students, including 24 AP courses, 7 world languages, Essentials courses for credit recovery and alternative learning, and a wide array of career-oriented electives.