The first few years as a superintendent requires enormous growth as a leader. MASA is here for you with our New Superintendents Leadership Academy, a program created to support superintendents who are new to the position, as well as central office leaders who want to grow and build new strengths in the job.
Through six, day-long sessions, you will get the skills and insight to excel as a superintendent. Register for the full series* or individual sessions!
The day-long sessions focus on:
- October 16, 2020: Healthy Organizations
- November 10, 2020: Finance, Facilities, & the How-To of Bond Election
- January 19, 2021: Building Cohesive Governance Teams
- March 16, 2021: Legal Issues, Legislation, and Policy
- May 12, 2021: Negotiations
- May 13, 2021: Communications
*Members who register for the full series will receive a mentor coach.