On November 18th at 3pm ET, D2L is hosting a webinar for Michigan’s K-12 education leaders on Adjusting to the New Normal: How Michigan’s K-12 School Districts Have Adapted. During this webinar, education leaders from Michigan will have a conversation about the logistical differences and adjustments made by Michigan’s school districts, with questions regarding the mindset and leadership moves made by all. The webinar is open to all education leaders in Michigan Register for the webinar
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. John R. VanWagoner II, Superintendent of Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS)
- Dan Gilbertson, Superintendent of Croswell-Lexington Community Schools
- John Baker, President & CEO, D2L
D2L is the creator of the Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) for K-12, Higher Ed, and Corporations. Brightspace is the leading K-12 LMS for systemwide implementations of blended, hybrid, and fully virtual teacher-led learning. Teachers can personalize the learning experience for every learner to deliver tangible results. Brightspace is easy to use, equitable, flexible, and smart.
D2L partners with schools, districts, and states to provide:
- The technology platform to facilitate learning in and out of the classroom for students of all ages. With the Brightspace Learning Management System by D2L, teachers share resources, assess and provide feedback, encourage collaboration between students, engage in professional learning and development activities, and use personalized tools to complement individual learning needs.
- Tools for students of all ages (even the youngest learners) and abilities. Just as K is not the same as 12, your district’s learning platform should not be a one-size-fits-all solution for all grades. Brightspace grows as your learners grow. With Brightspace, full inclusion and equitable access for all learners are realizable goals.
- Enablement and strategy support from a team of K-12 education experts, including adoption planning, communication supports, and capacity building resources.
Want to learn more about our work with K-12 school districts in Michigan?