MASA is now accepting RFPs for our annual Midwinter Conference in Grand Rapids, January 19-21, 2022.
We are looking for dynamic presenters who will inspire excellence in our public school leaders. Proposals will be accepted based on their connection to the theme — “Accelerated Leadership.”
Sessions should focus on:
• Student and staff wellness
• School climate
• Family and community engagement
• Postsecondary education
• Adequate, equitable funding
• Consistent funding
• Attracting and retaining top talent
• Innovation in teaching & learning
• Universal Pre-K
• Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
• Resiliency and effective self-care strategies
Sessions must be focused on professional learning and provide key takeaways for participants. All partner presentations must include MASA members as co-presenters to provide a district lens. Learning Sessions will be held on Wednesday, January 19 and Thursday, January 20.
To submit a proposal for a Learning Session, fill out the RFP form and submit it no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, December 6, 2021. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully submitted your proposal. Those accepted will be notified by December 20, 2021.