Ready to Follow Your Path?
For many education leaders, whether current or aspiring superintendents, professional learning feels either too time consuming, not flexible enough, or like it was designed for someone else. MASA is pleased to offer the Horizon Leadership Academies to address this challenge—so that you are ready for today and tomorrow.
Personalize Your Learning Journey
MASA now offers Horizon Leadership Academies for enhancement for current or aspiring superintendents. Starting in fall 2017, we will also host an academy dedicated to the needs of central office administrators that keep the central office humming, as well as a microcredentialing academy that extends learning for all administrators in areas of greatest need. Wherever you are on your path, MASA is ready to help you chart your course.
Click on each icon below to learn more about the different Horizon Leadership Academies.
- Achieve your potential and pursue enhancement
- Engage in interactive learning that offers innovative curricula* and resources to achieve that “edge” in the school administrator profession
*Aligns with the Michigan Standards for the Preparation of Central Office Administrators
- 1 full year, with 10 full days (60 hours) of learning
- Renew your credentials every 5 years
- Horizon Navigate Leadership, starting in September 2017: Online registration is open
- Horizon Sustain Excellence, starting Fall 2017: Online registration is open
- Horizon Spark Growth, starting Fall 2017: Online registration is open
Learn More About Future Sessions
If you are interested in getting more information about future sessions of Navigate Leadership or Sustain Excellence, please contact Tina Kerr at email@example.com or (517) 327-5910.