Submit your proposal for MASA’s 2020 Midwinter Conference
MASA is looking for dynamic, forward-thinking presenters who will inspire excellence in our public school leaders during our Midwinter Conference, set for January 22-24, 2020.
Proposals will be accepted based on their connection to the theme — Educating the Whole Child: Healthy, Safe, Engaged, Supported, and Challenged.
Sessions should focus on:
- Student health and healthy lifestyles
- Creating phyisically and emotionally safe environments for students and adults
- Egngaged learning and school/community connections
- Personalized learning supported by qualified, caring adults
- College and career preparedness for employment and participation in a global environment
The strongest proposals are those that involve an MASA member and/or practitioners from a district or ISD/RESA.
To submit a proposal for a Learning Session, fill out the RFP form below and submit it no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, November 15. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully submitted your proposal.