- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
MASSP and MEMSPA are partnering with the Hunt Institute, NASSP and NAESP to offer Common Core Conference targeted to the needs of Administrators.
The event takes place May 8, 2012 at the Best Western Plus in Lansing.
"Our Nationals contacted us about this opportunity and we are pleased to bring a national presence to Michigan to support administrators as we make the transition to the Common Core." –Wendy Zdeb-Roper, Executive Director of the Michigan Secondary School Principals Association.
Attached to this email you will find a flyer advertising the event and the agenda. You are all welcome to register if you are interested
May 8, 2012 - 8:45am - 3:30pm
Best Western Plus
S. Cedar St.
|common core agenda.pdf||257.73 KB|
|common core flyer.pdf||305.81 KB|