Executive Assistant Professional Development
Administrative professionals spend what may feel like more than 100% of their time taking care of everyone else’s issues, concerns and problems. EDGE, an executive assistant professional development program, is offering a workshop where you will be offered support training, exposure to tools of the trade and time management skills development so you can better manage projects, work with teams and team members, communicate effectively and delegate projects.
This workshop is packed with thought-provoking strategies focused on the success and productivity of your career.
- Keynote presentation on legal issues & crisis management
- Public relations & personnel issues
- Communications & social media strategies
- Calendar management & tools to work more efficiently
- Using Dropbox & the “cloud” for data and sharing
- Customer service & confidentiality
- Dealing with conflict in your career
Refreshments and lunch will be served.
$225 per person
Date and Location:
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University ▪ 219 South Harrison Road ▪ East Lansing, MI 48824
Michigan Association of School Administrators and Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals