Presented by MASA and Thrun Law Firm
Important and current topics surrounding human resources and school law will be covered during this drive-in conference, including presentations and breakout work sessions focused on:
- Handling school investigations for matters involving both employees and students
- Title IX history, case study, and requirements and considerations
- An update on transgender student issues
- An update on open carry in schools
- Social media and employee speech topics.
- When: March 20, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASB Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: Get the early bird rate of $150 per person if you register by February 20; the cost increases to $175 per person after February 20