Superintendent’s Role and Responsibilities for Cybersecurity
Gain an understanding of the current threats facing school districts and where to focus the conversations with your leadership team to make sure you protect your students and staff.
Better understand the legal implications associated with data breaches, acceptable usage policies, and student data privacy.
- 12:00 to 12:05 Introduction
- 12:05 to 12:10 Single Path Overview
- 12:10 to 12:15 Defining Cybersecurity and Importance to Superintendent
- 12:15 to 12:20 Recent Incidents within our Schools
- 12:20 to 12:25 What does a Superintendent need to know
- 12:25 to 12:40 What should be done before, during, and after a Cybersecurity attack
- 12:40 to 12:45 Defining Next Steps
- 12:45 to 12:50 Case Study
- 12:50 to 1:00 Q&A and Wrap Up
- When: August 21, 2019, from Noon to 1 p.m.
- Where: Online
- Cost: $50 members/$100 non-members