The purpose of the Michigan School Improvement Facilitators Network (MSIFN) is for facilitators to be updated on a regular basis regarding:
- Legislative Educational Issues
- Michigan Department of Education Initiatives
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Issues
- School Improvement
Participants become aware of a variety of Professional Development opportunities throughout the state and meet valuable contact people as they network with others who have similar professional goals.
- When: June 12-14, 2019
Day 1: 12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.; Day 2: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Day 3: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Where: West Bay Beach, 615 E. Front St., Traverse City, MI 49686
- Cost: $500.00 for full series; individual sessions are $85 for full day, $45 for 1/2 day
Note: The first ½ hour of the beginning time listed is registration.Register