The purpose of the Michigan School Improvement Facilitators Network (MSIFN) is for facilitators to be updated on a regular basis regarding:
- Legislative Educational Issues;
- Michigan Department of Education Initiatives;
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Issues; and
- School Improvement.
Participants become aware of a variety of Professional Development opportunities throughout the state and meet valuable contact people as they network with others who have similar professional goals.
- October 8-9, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 7-8, 2020, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 21-22, 2020, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- June 10-12, 2020, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: The first 1/2 hour of the beginning time listed is registration.
The meetings in October, January and April will be held at the Okemos Conference Center, 2187 University Park Drive, Okemos, MI 48864.
The June meetings will be held at the West Bay Beach Resort, 615 E. Front Street in Traverse City.
The cost for the series is $500; individual sessions are $85 each. The cost includes meals and materials.Register