The purpose of the Michigan School Improvement Facilitators Network (MSIFN) is for facilitators to be updated on a regular basis regarding:
- Legislative Educational Issues;
- Michigan Department of Education Initiatives;
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Issues; and
- School Improvement.
Participants become aware of a variety of Professional Development opportunities throughout the state and meet valuable contact people as they network with others who have similar professional goals.
- Oct. 10-11, 2017, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Jan. 23-24, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 10-11, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- June 13-15, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: The first ½ hour of the beginning time listed is registration.
The meetings in October, January and April will be held at Lansing Community College West Campus in Lansing.
Quality Suites Hotel
901 Delta Commerce Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
There is a block is for October 9/10, 2017
January 22/23, 2018
April 9/10, 2018
Ask for MSIFN Block of Rooms
The June meetings will be held at the West Bay Beach Resort, 615 E. Front St. in Traverse City.
West Bay Beach Resort
615 East Front Street
Traverse City, MI. 49686
Ask for Michigan School Facilitators Network Block
The cost for the series is $500; individual sessions are $85 each. The cost includes meals and materials.Register