New Superintendents Leadership Academy: HR Practices and Procedures for Success
Today’s public school environment has leaders looking to evaluate all aspects of their district operations. Initiating a closer look at human resource practices is essential to the infrastructure, personnel, and, ultimately, the future success of their students.
Topics covered include:
- Importance of Personnel/HR Functions
- Relationships Between HR and Budget
- Overview of the HR Process
- Systems Thinking in Regards to HR
- When: April 16, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: Members at $175 per person; Non-Members at $225 per person