This session of the 2017-18 New Superintendents Leadership Academy will focus on HR Practices and Procedures for Success. Topics that will be covered include:
- Importance of Personnel/HR Functions
- Relationships Between HR and Budget
- Overview of the HR Process
- Systems Thinking in Regards to HR
- When: April 20, 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
The New Superintendents Leadership Academy is a partnership of the Michigan Association of School Administrators and the Michigan Leadership Institute. Click here for more information.Register Today!