School and district leadership has been the focus of intense scrutiny in recent years, and there is a growing body of knowledge about the links between student achievement and educational leadership practices. This workshop will focus on the basics of successful educational leadership and offer practical suggestions for their implementation.
Topics covered include:
- Effective Leadership Teams
- Leading the Board
- Did You Know: Leadership Topics
- Featured Leadership Panel
- When: February 19, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: Members at $175 per person; Non-Members at $225 per person