School finance is complex and demanding, and being the leader of a public school district means it is essential to have a high-level understanding of how it all works. This session of the New Superintendents Leadership Academy digs deep into school finance and best practices.
Topics covered include:
- Budget Development
- Managing Employee Benefit Programs
- Finance Do’s and Don’ts
- Legal Update of Business and Finance Topics
- When: October 4, 2018, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: Members at $175 per person; Non-Members at $225 per person