A significant portion of a school district’s success depends on a positive and effective relationship between a superintendent and their School Board. Given the importance of that relationship, this workshop will examine what drives successful governance, collaboration and, ultimately, student achievement.
Topics covered include:
- The Influence of Core Values on Leadership
- Leadership Development Programming
- Board/Superintendent Teams and Relationship Building
- Leadership Panel
- When: December 6, 2018, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: MASA Conference Room, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Cost: Members at $175 per person; Non-Members at $225 per person