This customized, engaging and interactive workshop will use small group discussion, interactive exercises and content sharing to build communication and relationship-building skills, confidence and leadership.
- Develop and demonstrate confidence in your leadership role
- Build your communication skills, especially for different constituencies
- Develop leadership competencies
- Improve presentation skills and non-verbal communication
- Network and build professional connections
- Become a role model to promote student learning
The cost of the Women in Leadership Retreat is $200.
To register for this event if you are not an MASA member or don’t have an account: Click on the registration link, then click on “Create Account” at the top of the page and follow the directions.