MASA and MASSP are offering a one-day workshop to bring educators and district leaders up to date on new legislative requirements and legal changes to Zero Tolerance and Seclusion & Restraint laws. This workshop is for superintendents, K-12 administrators and first-line leaders who are affiliated with a school district, charter school or private school.
Join us on Tuesday, May 9, at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing to learn about:
- Legal implications for general education
- Overview of law changes
- Legal implications for special education
- Attorney Lisa Swem, Thrun Law Firm, P.C.
- Attorney Jeff Butler, LaPointe & Butler, P.C.
- Peter Spadafore, MASA Government Relations
- Bob Kefgen, MASSP Government Relations
Cost is $150 per person