Join the Women’s Leadership Network to share your own insights with your MASA colleagues and learn from others’ experiences on the job. Empowering district leaders to excel in their jobs is one of the services and supports that MASA offers to its members. The Women’s Leadership Network aims to support women in the superintendent’s office and other administrator posts by offering targeted professional development programs and unique opportunities to network with other women in positions of leadership in public education.
May 11-12: Women in Leadership Retreat
- When: May 11-12
- Where: Mission Point, Mackinac Island
- Special guest: Gilda Bonanno, nationally known speaker, trainer and coach
- 3-8 SCECHs are available pending approval
- Cost: $200
This customized, engaging and interactive workshop will use small group discussion, interactive exercises and content sharing to build communication and relationship-building skills, confidence and leadership.
- Develop and demonstrate confidence in your leadership role
- Build your communication skills, especially for different constituencies
- Develop leadership competencies
- Improve presentation skills and non-verbal communication
- Network and build professional connections
- Become a role model to promote student learning
About Gilda Bonanno
Gilda is a speaker, trainer and coach who helps people improve their presentation and communication skills so they can be more successful. She achieves these results by combining her business background with her improv comedy performance experience and a conviction that with the right training and practice, anyone can become a more effective communicator. Learn more at www.gildabonanno.com.
Not an MASA member? To register for this event, click on the registration link, then click on “Create Account” at the top of the page and follow the directions.