- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
The September 2012 edition of School Leadership Briefing is now available to you on the iPad as a member benefit of MASA. For CD subscribers, your CD has been mailed, and you should have received it.
If you have not yet taken advantage of this outstanding service, listen to selected exerpts to see what you're missing.
The September 2012 edition includes the following interviews and presentations:
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity & the Hidden Power of Character
- Charlotte Danielson: Thinking About Teacher Evaluation
- Using Free Technology to Bring 21st Century Skills Into the Classroom
- Smarter Budgets: How About 100 Students in a Class?
- Positive Behavioral Approaches to School Discipline
- The Principal as Instructional Leader
- 5 Things Every Teacher Should Be Doing to Implement the Common Core
- Instruction That Makes a Difference
To get the iPad app and access the September edition, simply visit the Apple App Store and search for "School Leadership Briefing" or click here. Once you've downloaded the app, log in with the email address you use with MASA and you'll be good to go!
Designed to meet the needs of superintendents, district administrators and principals who are time-starved and information hungry, School Leadership Briefing is the most convenient and cost-effective way for school leaders to meet their professional learning needs, build leadership capacity and keep up-to-date and informed.
MASA is pleased to partner with School Leadership Briefing as part of our commitment to help you identify cost-effective professional learning opportunities for you and your school leadership team. Listen and learn when and where it's most convenient for you!