- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) is responsible for emergency preparedness regarding energy emergencies in the State of Michigan. The MPSC is conducting two energy conferences on June 21, 2012 and July 10, 2012 in Gaylord and Lansing, Michigan, respectively. We believe these conferences will be of value to MASA members.
Please see the attached conference fact-sheet for more information or to register.
The two general conferences are intended to be an overview on local energy assurance planning. Both conferences are free and include lunch.