- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
The MASA election committee on May 16, 2012, reviewed, certified and announced the results of the 2012-13 Executive Board officer election according to the MASA Constitution.
MASA is pleased to announce that Dave Campbell, Livingston ESA, has been named President-Elect 2012-13. Sue Zurvalec, Farmington Schools, will serve as Director 2012-15 and Tom TenBrink, Jenison Public Schools, will complete the three year term ending in 2013.
Congratulations Dave, Sue and Tom!