- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Michigan Institute for Educational Management (MIEM) invites you to complete an evaluation on paraprofessional training. MIEM is a non-profit association providing professional development in all areas in school districts throughout the State of Michigan. They are asking for your input as they create a Paraprofessional Certificate Program. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on the program.
Click on this link - http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FBAGKDPVD.. If the link is not bringing up the survey, please cut and paste into your Web browser.
If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Kopkau, Director, MIEM at email@example.com or call 517.327.2587.