- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Time is running out to sign up for the fall series of MASA Hot Topic Academies. If you are a new superintendent—or would just like a refresher on some hot topics in business management—this is an event you won’t want to miss.
- Current State of Public Schools’ Employee Benefits
- Failure is NOT an Option: Planning & Managing Facilities Improvements
- Essential Financial Tools for Michigan Superintendents (Presenter is earning rave reviews for a similar presentation MASA Fall Conference)
We are also encouraging members to bring their business official, if they have one, since the fall series of MASA’s Hot Topic Academies will focus specifically on key issues related to school business management (see agenda for details.)
District teams can choose from among three dates and locations. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you:
- October 22 – COP ESD
- October 30 – Washtenaw ISD
- November 1 – Kent ISD
Although Hot Topic Academies target the interests and needs of newer superintendents, any MASA member is invited to attend. All the presenters are well known to MASA, and we expect the day to offer high-quality information and practical tools for school leadership teams.
- Read the agenda, also available at http://www.gomasa.org/sites/default/files/Hot_Topic_Fall_flyer.pdf.
- Choose the location and date that work best for you.
- Register today either online or by faxing the form on the attached flyer.
Direct questions to Linda Wacyk at MASA: email@example.com; 517-327-9268.