- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
The Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) has recently announced a call for presenters, exhibitors and sponsors for the 2011 Educational Technology Leadership Conference, held on Thursday, April 21 at Muskegon Community College.
The conference will feature sessions of interest to technology leaders of all levels, technicians, media specialists, administrators, technology-using teachers, school board members, parents and more. Attendees will learn about the best practices of the use of technology in Michigan schools and learn how educators across the nation are using technology to benefit student academic success.
For more information visit http://www.macul.org/otherevents/educationaltechnologyleadershipconference.