- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
TeachingWorks is offering two laboratory class programs in mathematics for upper elementary stuents, taught by Deborah Loewneberg Ball. Participating educators meet before and after the class observation each day to discuss the plans, the teaching practices used, and the students' learning. A variety of workshops are also available in the afternoons for educators with different interests and professional roles.
The first series is already underway in Ann Arbor, Michigan, running July 23-August 3, 2012. The second series begins in Grand Rapids, Michigan, from August 13-17.
For information and to apply visit www.teachingworks.org/training/LaboratoryClasses.