- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Sponsored by the Michigan Safe Routes to School (SR2S) Program and the Michigan Department of Transportation, the Michigan Chapter of the American Planning Association is offering a series of eight, webinar workshops to deliver valuable information relating to Safe Routes to School, school siting, and other related topics. These webinar workshops are provided at no cost and will occur primarily during the lunch hour from May 31-June 26.
- Playing Nice: Opening School Grounds to the Community After Hours (A Toolkit for Joint Use Agreements) (past)
- School Buildings and Community Building
- Understanding school and local government funding to encourage healthier investments in communities
- A History and Overview of School Siting In Michigan
- Smart School Siting: Using Local Policy to Support Kids and Communities
- I have a SRTS Plan, Now What? Implementation.
- How to Incorporate SRTS and Schools into Your Master Plan
- The Many “Paces” of Walking Audits
The full schedule is available at www.planningmi.org/events.asp. One and a half (1.5) AICP CM credits pending approval are available per workshop. Some of these workshops are repeats from TB3 so if you didn’t get a chance to see someone that you had wanted to, now’s the time.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar workshop. All webinar workshops will be recorded and archived at http://saferoutesmichigan.org/train. Webinar workshop PDFs will be available at http://www.planningmi.org/saferoutes.asp.
|SRTS webinar workshop series 2012.pdf||583.81 KB|