- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Michigan ASCD members and MASA Firstline Administrators welcome!
Make plans now to attend this year’s MASA Fall Conference as a team! For the first time, MASA and Michigan ASCD will partner to offer two high-quality features especially for first-line assistants:
- A special strand of clinic sessions, designed to help central office administrators “Lead from the Middle.” Watch for details when MASA releases its full program.
- A Preconference event (Wednesday a.m.) on “Quality Instruction and Educator Evaluation,” featuring Deb Pickering. Topics covered in the pre-conference include:
- Sustaining Quality Instruction While Transitioning to the New Educator Evaluation Laws
- Focus on high yield instructional strategies: Setting Clear Goals, Quality Feedback, Thinking Skills
- Elements of quality evaluations of educators that make a difference for educators: Observations, Artifacts, Student Voice
MASA and Michigan ASCD members will be given special pricing for both the pre-conference ($75). Plus, Michigan ASCD members can attend the entire first day of the conference for $100, and are also encouraged to participate, with their Superintendent and administrative team, throughout the entire conference.
This conference is a perfect way to motivate, inform, and align your full administrative team, heading into the new academic year!