MASA is excited to partner with four organizations to offer perks to our members. From travel deals and student loan assistance, to situational awareness training and partnerships with Chinese schools, your school district can benefit from these programs.
Learn more about these perks below.
MASA has partnered with Snazzy Traveler, America’s Fastest Growing Travel Company, to give members free access to Snazzy Traveler for an entire year.
Member perks include:
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions
- Earn Reward Credits on Every Purchase
- 110% Price Match Guarantee
- Wholesale Rates on 1,000,000 properties
- App available in the App and Google Play Store
Comparative pricing for rental cars and discounted rates on top cruise lines are also available.
Go to www.SnazzyTraveler.com/MASA and enter the Promo Code: MASATravel to join the Snazzy members who are already saving hundreds on travel each year!
About Snazzy Traveler
Snazzy Traveler is an exclusive member-only travel website valued at $99 with rates on Hotels, Rental Cars, Luxury Cruises, and Activities up to 60% off online retail prices.
Global Intellectual Cultural Exchange Inc.
Chinese schools are seeking partners to develop mutually benefical international programs for students.
Global Intellectual Cultural Exchange Inc. (GIC Exchange), a Michigan-based business, works to establish international education programs among Chinese and American schools and school districts.
GIC Exchange is seeking American schools/districts to establish a partnership with a private school network in the Great Shanghai region in China. The schools would establish mutually beneficial programs to encourage different culture understanding and appreciation, as well as help Chinese students prepare for possible future studies in the United States.
All proposed programs will be tuition or fee-based programs to avoid any financial burden or additional cost to American partner schools.
Chinese schools are interested in establishing the following programs:
- One-year student program –Middle school or high school Chinese students will come and study at the American partner school for one year.
- Short-term visiting program – Such programs are typically less than a year. It varies from one month to one semester, including winter or summer camps. Students will be accompanied by their homeschool teachers and come to experience American school life and culture.
- Online learning program – Online courses may be offered to Chinese partner school students and prepare them for their visit or studies at an American partner school. Online programs, as well as all other programs can be reciprocal among partner schools to encourage English and Chinese language and culture immersion.
- Study abroad programs among partner schools
GIC Exchange would help to recruit host families or search for other accommodation options while Chinese students attend American partner schools.
Contact Laura Wang for more information.
SAFE – Situational Awareness for Everyone
SAFE is an organization made up experts with law enforcement, military, CIA & FBI backgrounds who have applied situational awareness skills in some of the most dangerous places. They offer Situational Awareness for Everyone – S.A.F.E. training for teams, from entry level to advanced.
To Prevent Tragedy Today
Situational awareness is an instinctive, albeit dormant, skill that can help us notice “hiccups” in the white noise that surrounds us each and every day. By using today’s technology we can teach a willing populace how to identify, avoid and as importantly report on the threats that also surround us every day. With training, you might be in a position to help prevents the next tragedy.
Learn more at SAFEsaveslives.com
We know how expensive higher education can be. MASA has partnered with GotZoom to help members districts reduce the cost of their student loans.
GotZoom, an employee benefit service provider, focuses on matching federal student loan holders with state repayment and loan forgiveness programs nationally to maximize loan cost reduction. Since 2012, GotZoom has reduced principle balance and payment amounts for tens of thousands of clients by an average of 65 percent.
GotZoom has a 4-step program:
- Identify: Watch a three-minute video to determine if GotZoom services are right for you. If so, request a free personalized loan cost reduction analysis.
- Maximize: Your assigned GotZoom advisor will help you understand the results of your reduction analysis, explore your options an answer questions.
- Enroll: With permission, GotZoom can initiate and manage the transition of your federal student loan to a DOE repayment program configured properly to achieve your loan debt reduction.
- Recertify: As mandated, GotZoom will continually work with you every year until your loan is paid off to recertify your student loan with the DOE to maintain federal compliance.
This service is available for all MASA member districts and their employees.